Divorce under Hindu Marriage Act
Any person who is Hindu by religion can seek divorce under the Setion 13 of the Hindu Marraige Act some necessary conditions .
Conditions under which marraige can be dissolved .
1. Adultery- If any of the partner/spouse is in the sexual relation with any other person except the spouse .
2. Had treated the spouse with cruelty whether it can be mental or physical.
3. Has deserted the the spouse from past 2 years and had not came in contact through any mode.
4. Has been converted to some other religion.
5. Is of unsound mind and any such other kind of disorder wherein it becomes impossible for the other spouse /prtner to live in.
6. Have been suffering any kind of leprosy which is incurable .
7.Have been suffering from any kind of communicable disease
8. Has renounced the world and has entered in to religious order
9. Has not been heard from past 7 years .
To know the procedure you can leave your details and a verfied Vakeel kart team will get in touch with you.
To know the required documents you can leave your details and a verfied Vakeel kart team will get in touch with you.
We assure that we provide verified lawyers to you.